Monday, March 21, 2016

439. Meniaga Is Part Of Life.


For those who know me, will know that I really like to try meniaga. I mean, I really don't want to do 8-5 job after finish my study. I really don't know why, but that's what i though.

So when i choose to further my studies, i change my field. From land survey to entrepreneur. Yup, some will say i'm stupid. But i will give a smile face to them and say nothing. Ilmu, no one can give you. Just keep on studying what you like. Don't ever let others choose for you.

So, what I want to share you guys that this semester I had already have a chance to try in meniaga. 

First, I sold tudung and some buku. This was a partnership between my Kak Long, Ani (my adik) and me.


Secondly, I sold milkshake. while, this business was a partnership between Hanis, Nabila and me.



Both have up and do side. Alhamdulillah for those who are supported us on that day. May Allah bless you. Amin.


NotaKaki : Aku dapat baucer buku oiii!!! First time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...